Pupils are highly successful in a wide range of activities outside the classroom.
ISI Inspection Report, June 2014
This is the basic procedure we follow to admit a child to The Mead, at whatever age. This may be daunting for some parents, but we will help you every step of the way!
Phone the School and request a prospectus, OR
- Phone the School to make an appointment to view the school and meet the Headmaster, Mr Webster.
- Send in the completed Registration Form and deposit (click here for further information)
- Receive confirmation of place and further details.
- Receive invoice for the commitment fee if your child is joining in September(which is half the first term’s fees) one term in advance of joining the School (to be deducted from fees for the first term at The Mead).
- Invitation to New Children’s Morning.
- Purchase uniform – from the School’s supplier, Simmonds. More details here.
- Deliver your child on the first day of term in appropriate uniform!
- Pay the fees on the first day of term.
- Should your child start in the midst of a term, you will be charged on a pro-rata basis.
- Enjoy your years with us!
PERSONAL TOURS ARE AVAILABLE THROUGHOUT THE YEAR
PLEASE CALL THE SCHOOL OFFICE ON 01892 525837 TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
Early Years Foundation Stage
However, if you are purely taking the Free Early Education only then no deposit nor registration fee is payable. The free pattern of delivery is 8.30 - 11.30 am or 2.30 - 5.30 pm subject to availability and age. These hours alone do not include school lunches or after school activities within the school.
Your child is entitled to 570 hours Free Early Education each year. At The Mead we are not able to offer the full 570 hours due to school term dates.
Please see the parental declaration you are required to sign each term for the exact number of hours offered or speak to the school office for confirmation of these.